Temporary Pain Relief
Pain is the body’s number one warning that something is wrong. You can experience it right away, like when you sprain your wrist (acute) or it can develop over time (chronic) like when your legs do not recover after a hard workout.
Deep Heat creams provide fast, temporary pain relief. With different options including those delivering the iconic smell, extra strength and low odour options there is sure to be a Deep Heat cream for you!
Effective Temporary Pain Relief of:
- Muscular pain
- Back pain
Deep Heat cream benefits include:
- Effective – temporary pain relief
- Fast – heat that can be felt quickly so you can get back in the game
- Everyday friendly – use 2-3 times per day as necessary
- Iconic Smell
- Non-greasy and doesn’t stain clothes or bed-linen
Dual action ingredients provide the temporary pain relief for Deep Heat Regular, Deep Heat Arthritis and Deep Heat Night Relief.
- Methyl Salicylate - assists your body’s natural enzymes to decrease the production of prostaglandins that cause pain. Prostaglandins are a group of lipids that are produced by the body at sites of inflammation and pain.
- Menthol - a topical analgesic providing temporary pain relief.
Deep Heat Low Odour contains naturally derived active ingredients; Arnica, Capsaicin and Glucosamine. Nerve cells communicate with one another through neurotransmitters (chemicals that communicate information throughout our brain and body). Substance P is a neurotransmitter that transmits pain signals in the body. Capsaicin has been shown to reduce the amount of substance P associated with inflammation.
Pain Relief Guide
What kind of pain are you experiencing?
Take our quiz and find out what relief is recommended for you from our Deep Heat Pain Relief Experts.Start
Did You Know?
Did you know that stretching prior to exercise will improve your mobility when you work out? Depending on the type of exercise that you’re doing, stretching can help improve your exercise intensity over time.